Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Completely Abandoned

I am now studentless. Funck came for his lesson this evening and said he wants to quit, because running his website is taking too much of his time.

Kitty is still MIA, went to Shanghai for "a week" at the beginning of December and has not been in touch since. Oh, her father called me the week after she left, said she'd be in Shanghai through the end of December, so sorry. What, they don't have e-mail in Shanghai?

Jennifer said she was too busy September through December doing her wedding consulting and would start up again in January, but she hasn't gotten in touch, either.

Rosa quit a few weeks ago, because she's just too tired on the weekends after her long and stressful work week. I can understand that.

So here I am, making no money at all. I suppose it's time to seriously look for new students, but I'm so fed up with the way people just cancel all the time or aren't all that serious about the lessons. I'm not sure it's worth it, and I'm spending more time on my own lessons this time around anyway. Hm, have to think about it, I guess.

2 comments:

aetherwellen said...

That sucks about your students quitting. :(

Anonymous said...

Think of this is a blessing in disguise. I'm sure once those at the Univeristy feel comfortable they will start to approach you about tutoring them.