Thursday, April 10, 2008

You CAN Go Home Again, But You'll Pay For It

Holy crap, I just booked my flight to the US - $1321! Now you know why I don't go back to visit you all more often, hm? That's more than three months' rent, for pete's sake.  Thank goodness for the scholarship, that's all I can say.

I'm sure sorry I won't be able to meet up with good friends like Romita, Carol, and Alice, because they live so far away from where I'll be staying. Ah well, Carol already came to visit me, and I know Romita and Alice will make it eventually, Romita after visiting Korea, and Alice after getting that son of hers married off on the 4th of July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! The cost for your flight scares me! What the hell!

I may need to get two part-time jobs to go along with my full-time job to pay for my flight next summer!