Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lame excuse #405

Sorry for the lack of recent updates and also for not replying to soooo many e-mails (the inbox currently has 57 e-mails). I know it's difficult to believe that a person with no job could be too busy to write, but it's true! Some days I leave the house at 9:00 a.m. and don't return until 9:00 p.m. Between hanging out with friends, tutoring English (yeah, I have a couple of students and maybe more on the way!), trying to do my own homework, and also fitting in time to relax quietly, not much writing is getting done. It doesn't help that it's been horribly hot and humid lately, which seems to sap a lot of my energy and make we want to just sit on the couch in front of the fan when I'm home.

The hike I had planned for Saturday is off because of the rain, so maybe I can do some catch-up then. I'm alive and well and enjoying myself, hope you're content with knowing that ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating, glad to know you're doing well.

I remember that heat, I spent a lot of time crashed out in my shonky lil student room.