Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Notice to all my friends with AOL addresses

November 4, 2005 - the AOL problem is now fixed, yippee. I think Hotmail is still a problem.

Well, none of the mail I send to an AOL address is getting through. They're blocking it because "AOL does not accept e-mail transactions from IP addresses which generate complaints or transmit unsolicited bulk e-mail." Like that's my fault???

I'm sure there's other mail that's not going, too, because I've written back to a lot of people and have never gotten replies. I know that Hotmail also sometimes doesn't deliver my mail. So, if you think I'm ignoring you, I'm not. You're just not getting my mail.

I encourage everyone to sign up for a free Yahoo account so I have an alternate address to use to write to you. If you haven't heard from me, and you think you should have, send me another e-mail and tell me, OK? I'll respond here, unless you provide a Yahoo address to use.

Thanks, friends :)

No comments: